1. That the Borough consider strengthening Internal Controls.
2. That interfunds should be paid to their respective funds by year end.
3. That IRS Form W-4 be available for audit for all employees.
4. That all employees submit a timesheet with authorized signatures approving the time.
5. That fixed assets be updated for additions and deletions during the year.
Status of Prior Year's Audit Findings/Recommendations
A review was performed on all prior year's recommendations and corrective action was taken on all with
the exception of the following which is included in this year's recommendations:
1. That interfunds should be paid to their respective funds by year end.
The problems and weaknesses noted in our audit were not of such magnitude that they would affect our
ability to express an opinion of the financial statements taken as a whole.
Should any questions arise as to our comments or recommendations, or should you desire assistance in
implementing our recommendations, please do not hesitate to call us.
Very truly yours,
Thomas M. Ferry, C.P.A.,
Registered Municipal Accountant
FERRAIOLL WIELKOTZ, CERULLO & CUVA, P.A.
Certified Public Accountants